With multiple locations servicing Northwest Wisconsin, Dirks Heating & Cooling Inc. is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time.
Just 5 minutes from the MN border, our St. Croix location is seeking someone who wants to be a team member of a 22 year old and growing HVAC company. Must be organized, competent and willing to be a leader on the job. Continuous training and education provided.
As a Professional Service Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the efficient service and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems. Competitive wages, excellent bonus structure and career growth opportunities.
Ideally you have mechanical skills or prior experience in the trade industry and have good communication skills with management, employees and customers. It is important to be self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and be able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Installation, maintenance, repair of refrigeration, heating and cooling systems
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary parts and tools
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily statistic sheets, and diagnostic checklists as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Mechanical aptitude
- Valid State Driver’s License & clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Great communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- 2 years minimum in HVAC repair or technician position
- Competitive pay (Pay is based on experience)
- Commission & Bonuses
- Paid vacation & holiday’s ( PTO )
- Health Insurance Premium Contribution
- IRA Retirement with company match
- Paid training
- Company vehicle provided (After probationary period)
- Paid fuel benefit
- Company provided uniforms
- Tool / Equipment allowance
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!